BECOME A JOB PARTNER
The Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) at Cristo Rey Charleston seeks Corporate Work-Study Partners with full-time, entry-level positions for our students. Our bright and motivated young professionals are trained and ready to perform administrative tasks such as filing, copying, faxing, mail room support, data entry, and reception.
Because Cristo Rey provides job screening, support, training, and transportation to and from work, business participation is easy.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
A Cost-Effective, Flexible Solution:
- One team of four students costs less than one full-time employee
- Students are employees of the CWSP, not the Job Partner. The CWSP therefore handles all employment issues such as Workers' Compensation, Social Security,
- Medicare and tax withholding, as well as payroll, legal and tax paperwork.
A Reliable, Trained Workforce:
- The fee-for-service contract guarantees Job Partners a workforce for 9 months, stabilizing high turnover entry-level positions.
- New students attend a five-week Business Training Institute at Cristo Rey Miami to prepare for their assignments.
- Students are transported to and from work by Cristo Rey Miami.
An Investment in the Future:
- The talent pipeline of Charleston — and your company — is enhanced by identifying and training future employees.
- Participation in a high profile national program builds goodwill.
- Many aspects of your community are improved by creating opportunities for deserving young people.
Your company can make a tremendous difference in the lives of our students, offering them the opportunity to contribute to the success of your organization and to gain meaningful work experience, a valuable education, and marketable job skills as they prepare for their future.
Become A Job Partner
To begin a conversation about how your company can work with Cristo Rey Charleston and our Corporate Work Study Program, please contact Joe Barker, the Feasibility Study Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link above to complete an inquiry form!